For assignments that have been downloaded directly to your device's memory.
- Launch the Gemiini Mobile app
- Tap the Menu tab in the top right
- Tap App Settings
- Toggle Allow Assignment Removal to "ON"
- Tap on any assignment you would like to remove from your device's memory
- Tap the Remove button
- The assignment's file information is removed from the device's memory and can be re-downloaded to your device at any time.
This action does not affect the assignment itself. There is no need to reassign.