If you are having trouble with the Roku channel there are a couple things you can try to fix a number of issues.
- Check your connection
- Close the channel and restart it
- Delete the channel and reinstall it
How to Force Close the Channel and restart it:
- Press the Home buttonon your Roku remote.
- Launch the Gemiini Roku app
How to Delete and reinstall the Channel:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Move to the right and highlight the Gemiini channel.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
- Select Remove channel and confirm when prompted.
- Restart your Roku device | Go to Settings->System->System Restart-> Click Restart button
- Install Gemiini channel on your Roku device