While watching assignments in Offline mode, (no internet connection) any archived assignment that was previously downloaded to your device's memory will still show up until it is removed from your device's memory.
To remove an assignment from your device's memory while in Offline mode:
- Launch the Gemiini Mobile app
- Tap the Menu tab in the top right
- Tap App Settings
- Toggle Allow Assignment Removal to "ON"
- Tap on any assignment you would like to remove
- Tap the Remove button
- Tap Yes to remove the assignment from the device
- The assignment is removed from the device's memory.